- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
www.gdolan.com collects the following data:
” Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
” Other such information as you provide to give context to your enquiry
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide www.gdolan.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Get in touch online or request an initial conversation to discuss any of the services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- If you choose to engage gdolan.com services an additional data privacy notice will form part of the contract for services. This privacy notice will provided prior to engagement of services for review and consent for the coaching, mentoring or consulting arrangement acquiring and processing Personal Data, including sensitive personal data, on the basis set out in the privacy notice.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Referral from a third party
- Any publicly available information on the internet
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Deal with your inquiry or when you get in touch to discuss our services.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on secure servers behind secure Firewalls.
Our Company will keep your personal data for a 12 month period or for the duration of the engagement of services whichever is the lesser. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your data from our reports.
Our Company would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call at: +353 868276681
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
” Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
” Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call: +353 868276681
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South