How companies use Coaching:
To support Transformation
To manage through Change
To develop and align Senior leaders, Executives and Teams
To develop Talent pipeline and support Succession planning
To support Engagement, Employee retention, Diversity and Inclusion
Flexible session lengths: 30, 45,60 or 90 minute sessions
Flexible program or coaching contract lengths; 1, 3, 6, 12 months
Virtual Coaching lets sessions happen from anywhere at any time
Tripartite meetings: Clients can bring in their own managers at the beginning and end of the program to set expectations and measure results
Self- Assessment, 180 and 360 Degree Feedback can be used to receive insights and data to support to learning and development
Geraldine can work with people in an advisory capacity, providing advice and support in a range of business areas, from leadership to organisational development to transformation, always in co-operation with the client or organisation.
When consulting with organisations, Geraldine draws on her extensive experience in working with blue chip consulting services firms, particularly in transformation and organisation & strategy development.
Geraldine uses a number of supports, frameworks and toolkits, all of which are available to clients. Requirements can also be tailored to the needs of the person or organisation. The consulting relationship will also include a focus on excellence, continuous improvement and innovation.
I engaged Geraldine’s services as an executive coach to work with a small group of leaders in the organisation to help them manage their teams more effectively.
Geraldine ran 3 separate group coaching sessions, where they were given the opportunity to learn and develop skills to help them grow in their roles both in and between sessions.
Geraldine partnered with the group to provide an opportunity to better understand the role of a line manager, focus on leadership competencies and facilitate discussion on different situations and cases. This allowed them to leverage the power of a group, learn from their peers and own their skilling agenda. Following the sessions the group are continuing to come together to support each other as peers and help them continue the focus on their leadership development.
Feedback from some of those that attended the sessions:
“I really enjoyed our sessions and have already taken so many learnings on board”
“I wanted to say that I very much enjoyed the sessions and our discussions - I learned a lot from our meetings”
- CEO, Digital Health Organisation
I have worked with Geraldine over the last 7 years both in a professional capacity, as a member of a Board of a not-for-profit organisation and in terms of mentoring and coaching in my role as Managing Director and CEO.
Geraldine brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in the area of Human Resources as well as significant experience in business. This, matched with her coaching qualification, has enabled a significant level of achievement within the organisations she has served as an employee and as a Board Member in the not-for-profit. Her insight and her strategic abilities led to significant programmes being refined and delivered and enabled me as Managing Director and CEO to be more effective in my approach.
Other Client & Coachee Feedback Tripartite Executive Coaching Engagements
- Coachee-Decision making, positive/confident mindset, planning/structure, focus on self-development, focus on action
- Client- Leading through others - I have noticed them take more of a step back from the day to day running of his project/team and allowing the team to lead, giving them time back to focus on business development
- Coachee-More impactful communication style, less negative thinking, more action orientated mindset leading to better delivery results.
- Client-Driving and opening of sales opportunities, ownership of project account.
- Coachee -My confidence and ability to hold the space and ask questions. The idea of facilitating discussions rather than having all the answers. I feel more confident in my perspectives and that they add value and not to take it to heart when they aren’t accepted.
- Client- They have done great work in creating more transparency for their team and building relationships with other teams, particularly sales. I love that they are sitting one day a week in the same area as the sales team in the office!